An ISO 9001:2000 certified company manufacturing and exporting wholesome Mustard Oil and Papad that have the Agmark certification....
Our company is a beneficial part of the prestigious Hari Group of Industries, which specializes in manufacturing Mustard Oil. The group owns India's No. 1 Mustard Oil brand "ENGINE" in various Indian states such as West Bengal, Orissa, Assam, Bihar and Jharkhand. Hence, we have the license to manufacture Mustard Oil in the brand name of "ENGINE", under the license user agreement. Hari Oil & General Mills was incepted in 1984 as a Mustard Oil production unit. We have introduced our own brand "PAKEEZA" for our new product Papad in the international arena. Hence, we are manufacturer and exporter of pure and wholesome Mustard Oil and Papad. For the high quality of these products along with excellence, we have received a number of awards.
We give extreme importance to the packaging of our products, for sustaining their original qualities. For this, we make use of industry recommended plastic bottles to pack Mustard Oil. This ensures that the oil does not gets adulterated in any manner and there is not a single drop of oil spill, even during and after the transportation of the products. To package Papad, we make use of environment friendly plastic sheets. This ensures its longer shelf life along with retaining its freshness intact and keeping them free from external pollutants.
We are supported by a diligent team of experts, which works hard to meet all the client's requirements. We are amongst the leading manufacturers and exporters of following top quality and pure products:
Mustard is a popular oil seed and annual crop. The use of mustard oil reduces the risk of heart attack by almost 71%. Papads or Pappadums offered by us are a low calorie fat free snack, that are used to enrich taste with the main course. It is also used as a snack item. Papad is made from pulses, hence it is easily digest-able & nutritious as well.
Hari Oil & General Mills is name reckoned with the eminent manufacturers of Papad and Mustard Oil, as per Agmark / FPO. We assure our customers that all our processed food products have the attributes of wholesome, safe to consume and high quality. In our company, we follow a QMS (Quality Management System), which is documented, implemented, maintained, reviewed, and regularly improved to ensure its conformation with the international quality standards, ISO 9001:2000.
Every production stage and operation, starting from souring raw material to the marketing of end products, is conducted strictly according to the national and international hygiene & health standards. While production, we also consider the changing needs of our customers along with the practice regulations and codes that are applied in those countries, where our products are marketed. The finalized products are checked in our in-house lab by expert chemists. In addition, we also provide regular training to our personnel for ensuring that they work efficiently to accomplish all our quality and safety objectives.
Our Production Expertise
Our company has the reputed membership of UP Oil Miller's Association, that has been acquired due to the high quality of our products. We have acquired expertise in production of Mustard Oil and Papads, since our inception in 1985. There are 2 manufacturing units in our company, which are spread over a vast area and includes various equipments and machines such as Kolhu's Expellers to process the products perfectly from Mustard Seeds. With the assistance of our 2 units, we have acquired success in meeting the varied requirements of our customers, ensuring their good health. We have the monthly production capacity of 630 MT, which can be increased as per the bulk orders of our customers.
Our Commitment Towards Innovation
Our company is committed towards continuous innovation in its processes, products, technologies and many others. For this, we follow a reliable policy in our business activities. This policy ensures that we regularly improve the quality of our products, by different ways. A brief of this policy is given below:
Our Valued Clients
- Minimize the adverse environmental impact of our Mustard Oil
- Comply with applicable legal and local environmental legislations
- Promote the caring attitude towards environment amongst our employees
- Responsibly use the energy throughout our business
- Optimize the usage of water & other natural resources, along with continuing our research for implementing more environmentally acceptable alternatives to the energy sources
- Investigate, develop and improve our operations and technologies for the reduction of waste
- Minimize and control ammonia gas leakages, which is used for refrigeration
- Prevent air, water, and other pollutants
- Dispose of waste water in a safe and responsible manner
- Provide the requisite training and support to our employees for ensuring the awareness of their role and responsibility in the company
- Fulfill the commitments of our environmental policy and ensure its implementation at all levels in our company.
- Continual improvements in our ISO 9001:2000 based Environmental Management System
- Continuous monitoring and follow-up of our environmental objectives, targets, and programs.
We are producing and exporting Mustard Oil and Papad products that are developed by giving utmost recognition to the care & concern for the community as well as environment. This is a pivotal and fundamental part of our brand integrity, and has assisted us in acquiring a wide base of customers, in national as well as international markets. Some of our valued clients are as follows:
- M/S. Engine Sales Depot - Kolkata
- M/S. Suresh Kumar Jain & Company - Guwahati
- M/S. Ginoria Stores - Jorhat (Assam)
- M/S. Goel Udyog Agencies - Siliguri (West Bengal).